Thursday, September 10, 2009

Terms & Conditions :)

How to make an order?
Fill in this form -

*click here*

After you fill in the form, Ill let you know the total payment & my account number for you to bank in the money, simple as that :)

Can i customize my own design?
Definitely & I would be very pleased to help you out. Tell me what you desire to deco ;D

Can i customize fondant cakes/cupcakes?
We only do fondant figurines at the moment :)

How to get the cupcakes?
Collect the cupcakes either at my house or hot-spot delivery service as we are home based. Other than that depends on the STF's schedule

HOT SPOT for delivery service -
*Bandar Tasik Selatan Train Station - Rm15
*Carefour Bandar Tun Hussein Onn - Free
*Jusco Cheras Selatan - Free
*KLIUC - Rm15
*Mines Wonderland - Rm10
*UNITEN - Rm15
*UPM - Rm10
*Serdang Train Station - Rm10

How do I make the payment?
Bank in/transfer through Maybank, CIMB Bank & RHB Bank account. 

When should I order & when can I get it?
At least a week before. 2 weeks is the best. The earlier the better. There will be additional charge for last minute purchase.

Please place your order earlier to avoid disappointment. Chargers could be negotiated depending on STF daily order. Do please please please please please place in your order earlier to make it easier for you & us. Thank you.

Any inquiries?
Email us at lieya89@hotmail.com or spreadthefrost@hotmail.com :)