Thursday, June 9, 2011

Penguin

These were made for my friend as a wedding gift

 These cute penguins are the cupcakes toppers :)

 Look at the bride's veil! :D

My mum said, "you only made the head?", I was like, "damn it" :((
So I made 2 pairs of  feet for each pingu, zzz, right?

They r slightly bigger than Malaysian 20sen, perhaps they r between 20sen and 50sen

I would prefer the ones without feet hehe

It was raining and sunny in that EVENING. So yeah, a bit gloomy and yellowish. Its Malaysia duhhhh

 You can see its raining at the back zzz

 My friend's wedding theme is grey, surprisingly the colour made the cupcakes looked a lil bit elegant/classssyyyyy 

I replace the leaves with pearls instead, cause these r small sized cupcakes, it couldnt fit in the leaves

Fishy eyessssss ehhehe


*THE DAMASK DESIGN WAS CREATED BY ME, REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU FELLAS DONT STEAL/COPY THE DESIGN. THANK YOU
Its so sad to know that peeps just simply copy your design for what you have created with passion and lots of effort, no? :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment