Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Skittles


Another rainbow cake! Baked it for my ex classmate :)

I layered it with cream cheese this time *requested*

Since the cream cheese frosting was super soft and slippery, I have to make it stand still with 4 sticks inside to hold em. Zzzz

This 6inch square rainbow cake is 2.260kg!

I trimmed the sides of the cake to make the layers in the same size


Then somehow I came up with an idea of matching the suitable colours as other options :D

                 
Blue + Green + Yellow                                Purple + Red + Pink

                 
   Pink + Red + Yellow                                Orange + Blue + Yellow

Blue + Green

                                
           Pink + Orange + Yellow                                        Pink + Red

     




Then the rainbow cake itself -

A Skittles rainbow cake! :D


Mind the cream, it was super difficult for me to smooth em as the cream cheese frosting was terribly soft! 



The birthday girl loves it, Alhamdulillah :))

No comments:

Post a Comment